A punto de morir, Alejandro Magno, hizo tres peticiones a sus ministros:
1. Que su ataúd fuera cargado por los mejores médicos de la época
2. Que los tesoros que poseía fueran esparcidos por el camino hasta su tumba.
3. Que sus manos quedaran fuera del ataúd y a vista de todos.
Los ministros, sorprendidos, preguntaron: “¿Cuáles son los motivos?”
1. Quiero que los mejores médicos carguen mi ataúd para mostrar que no tienen ningún poder sobre la muerte.
2. Quiero que el suelo sea cubierto por mis tesoros para que todos puedan ver que los bienes materiales que aquí se conquistan, aquí se quedan.
3. Quiero que mis manos queden fuera del ataúd para que las personas puedan ver que vinimos con las manos vacías y nos vamos con las manos vacías
Ever wondered how much actual curcumin are in these supplements? Let's test one!!!
🌱 ANY SUGGESTIONS?
We certainly pay enough for them month after month and for the most part they may help us but to what real extent and are we getting our money worth? Out of curiosity, I am wondering why these companies list extract separate from root but don't state "curcumin" levels in the root as well since curcumin is the one that most people look at.
Thinking about testing one of the top 3 on Amazon:
1) Bio Schwartz - Turmeric (Curcuma Longa root) 1350mg; Turmeric Extract 95% Standardized Curcuminoids 150mg; Black Pepper (10mg). I imagine the root has some curcumin but not sure how much?
2) Natures Nutrition - Curcuma Longa 1800mg, 95% curcuminoids 150mg, black pepper 15mg. Same type of thing as the Bio Schwartz product.
3) Qunol = Bioenhanced Turmeric Complex - Curcuma Longa Rhizome Extract) - 1000mg. I saw this one at Costco and really want to see how this breaks down. ***We have not been paid to test these nor have any affiliation with the companies. This will be a test as I know a lot of people are curious and want to delve deeper into our turmeric supplements. 👉 Post in comments if you want your turmeric supplement tested 👈
I want to shout out to the India people and organizations that were part of India Day!!! Much love and respect to Talha Khalid and Andre D. Sullivan! My brothers and friends! IT was amazing! So colorful, rich in culture, music, dance, food, clothing and ALL! And I loved the colorful decor by none other than Vachy Meraz and Jas Rosales of Vachy's Creations! The whole street of downtown Greenville was alive with the culture of India 🇮🇳!!! Thank you to all that made this a really cool event! #yeahthatgreenville#indiaday 🇮🇳 #culture#dance#food#history#amazing #india#indiadayparade#downtown
Awakened heart India 2019 is open! What a beautiful group of beings that have come together. Ready and open to share, to expand, to nourish , to.absorb all that this spiritual source has to offer. So privileged to guide on this awakening.
'There’s a riot of colour on every corner of #Jaipur and the bustling local bazaars are no exception. #Gulal is the bright, rainbow-coloured powder used in Hindu festivities. The most famous is the annual #Holi festival, when the streets of India are transformed into a beautiful mess during the lively celebrations. Thanks for joining me as I explored the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur!' – @portmanteau_press -- That's a wrap for this weekend's takeover! Check out @portmanteau_press for more of Edwina's shots, and tap our link in bio for info on visiting Jaipur! #India