Swinging into my birthday weekend like ... To me, birthdays serve as gentle reminders about Life. You can either simply swing through life as it comes your way OR you can live life with as much intention, meaning, and purpose as possible. So cheers to all my fellow trailblazers, outliers, hustlers, and individuals who are constantly bettering themselves. Keep grinding, dreaming, and realizing. 💆🏻♂️
📷 by : "WHAT DOES THIS ISLAND REMIND YOU OF? 😍🏝”
✨Thank you to Gigi & Nico for tagging us ✨
🥥Tag us or use for a chance to be featured 🏝
. ----------- Travel Dreams ☀️ @Exotic_Bucketlist
The truth is everyone wants separation yet this is only a state of mind. When we take a moment to look st the whole of existence and how everyone else lives we will see that we all experience much of the same lessons through different outlets. None of us are seperate in life, we have all come here for one reason, to find our greater good.
It tends to be a difficult concept to grasp onto, yet when one does one sees that we all weave some intricate web of lives. We are all in this for the greater good, to locate the deepest emotion there is, for us all to learn to live in love!
Go forth boldly my fellow creators and courageously find creative ways to rise above in life, laughter and love!
Say cheese 📸.
- One of the 5 stops in the Golden Cirlce; it is around 120 km from Reykjavík.
- You can drive or take a bus to get there, but bear in mind it will be around 28€.
- Slippery paths, be sure to wear sensible shoes with good grip on them.
- The spray of Gullfoss Waterfall can leave you a bit damp and cold, so try to wear a waterproof jacket.
- Free Parking.
-“Life is a travel”
- Happy Saturday dear friends. I wish you good weekend time. Check the new video from the Summer jeep tour, another part of this travel
- On the video: Indre (also Inder Lake) is a rather large self-landing, drainless, salt lake in the northern part of the Atyrau region of Kazakhstan. It is located in the northern part of the Caspian lowland, 10 km east of the Ural River. The mirror area is about 110 km².
The northern and northeastern shores of the lake border the Inder Mountains.
The waters of the lake contain high quality salts containing potassium, bromine and boron. Salt is being mined. The thickness of the salt layer in some places reaches 10-15 m. Back in the 19th century, Russian geologists showed increased interest in the study of the lake and its environs. The closest settlement to the lake is the urban-type Inderborsk settlement, the center of the Inder district of the Atyrau region, located 10 km to the north-west.