Realizations with all the crazy things that happened recently:
1. In life, you'll always make mistakes. What's important is you learn from them. Apologize if you hurt others as you move forward.
2. People will say negative and hurtful things about you, don't let them affect you cause you know yourself the whole truth.
3. You'll know who your real friends are during your downtime. You'll see that some are just present whenever we are fun to be with, but during trouble, they'll leave you behind. However, you'll be surprised that there will be those who will make time, and sometimes they are those you just met or those you were with for a short time. Value them.
4. It's sad that there will be those who will use their power to destroy and manipulate you. Just pray for their souls and let karma do the work.
5. Some may seem very religious but it doesn't mean they are good disciples. Same goes for those who are not very devoted to their religions. Kindness is not measured with how often you go to church.
6. There will be those who will disturb your peace. Just breathe and ignore them.
7. Whenever respect is no longer served, don't show rudeness to them. It just shows that such people are ill-mannered and you are not one. Don't stoop down to their level.
8. Always stay kind and honest. At least you know to yourself that you have good conscience. .
0 31 minute ago
One of my favorites found a new appreciating home ❤️ And if you don't want to go on a hunt today, what else you could use as a dildo,
And go shopping! You could even make your own design and add this quote😎
Gals Week 6
A couple of months ago I tried to sketch one Femme Fatale to pay tribute to Film Noir and I noticed my big lacks drawing girls. So during one week I’m drawing one gal a day to do some practice.
Brush again.I wanted a simpler color but that hair asked for more and more details.
Semana de mozuelas 6
Hace un par de meses intenté dibujar una Femme Fatale en honor al Cine Negro y me di cuenta de las graves carencias que tengo dibujando chicas. Así que durante una semana voy a dibujar una mozuela al día para ir practicando un poco.
Pincel de nuevo. Yo quería un coloreado más sencillo, pero ese pelo no araba de pedir detalles.
Here is a quick preview of what to expect in my Monkey mixed media drawing tutorial on patreon. There are 3 parts to this drawing.
Part 1: We work on the sketch, which is the foundation, and without a strong foundation the rest will be weak, regardless of how nice it looks.
Part 2: We bring in the watercolors. But we only focus on the base colors, so we have something to work with going forward. This is why it is important to really analyse your reference photo as much as possible before starting.
Part 3: This is where the magic happen and we bring out the ballpoint pen ms, my weapons of mass creation 😂. However, as we go along we will be mixing the 2 art supplies here and there.
If you like to access this tutorial alongside plenty of their tutorials, please head over to my patreon page www.patreon.com/demooseart and for $5 you will have access to all the tutorials on there.
MORE THAN JUST A PEN
1 124 minutes ago
Kitty inspired look for a dress up party I attended, I just love fancy dress parties!