I have just made probably the best bread I'll ever make in my life and I've barely ever made bread. It tastes like really good garlic knots from your favorite pizzeria 🤤🤤🤤 #focaccia#homemade#rosemary#herbs#garlic#baking#bread#breadmaking#baker
I'll add my modifications to the recipe below, later.
Causitas compartimos el desayuno de hoy en @pan.central en Chaclacayo, de paso que cogimos un poco de sol ☀️ 😎:
1. Canasta entre amigos (S/. 11) con unos panes buenísimos (sobretodo el de finas hierbas). Otro local haciéndole honor al nombre.
2. Desayuno clásico (S/. 16) con jamón de pierna más que rico, el huevo revuelto en su punto, acompañado de las mejores focaccias que hemos probado.
3. Te de frutos rojos (S/. 11) natural, con sabor intenso.
Sobre el local y la atención muy buenos, frente a la plaza de Chaclacayo con una terracita que nos permitió disfrutar de tremendo clima.
Puntuación: 🎯🎯🎯🎯 #lascausascomoson#food#foodies#bread#focaccia#foodphotography#foodporn
Éste sábado que pasó realize el primer taller de Panes de masa madre! Aprendimos a hacer nuestra primera masa madre, a fermentar adecuadamente, a formar nuestros panes, tipos de amasados, entre otras cosas, y lo mejor de todo, es que se pasó genia😁😁!! Atentos que seguiré realizando talleres de ésta magnifica profesión 💪
THANK YOU! My first class at @gourmetwarehouse and it went so well! Thank you all for coming, learning, sharing, laughing and breaking bread together.
Thank you Melanie @cheznousvous for being the best assistant and 📸.
I have a feeling I'll be back, so check their calendar 😁.
It was great to meet food minded people and make connections @mainlyfood 🤝.
And of course, the shopping that followed... Because who goes to the Gourmet Warehouse and not buy anything? 🤷😂
So this is a picture video and I did the recipe at my mom's house when I was staying in Miami. It was hard to shot a regular video because my selfie stick was in Brooklyn and I didn't have anything in Miami to support my phone. Hope everyone enjoys.
I do not know what to draw and do not draw me just from the hand, so this morning I was screaming 🍞
25% levain, 80% manitoba, 20% integral flour, 74% hydration, 2% salt, cold fermentation 12 hours.Want to get a FREE Bread Tool Set?🥖🎁😊 Click link in bio to claim yours, today!
Thank you for using our hashtag! Tag your photos with #breadbosses and we will regram our favourites!! 😋 🍞www.amazon.com/breadbosses🍞
Some unpublished lacy crumb shots from my sunflower seeded loaf from July 28th. I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday and bake a lot 🤗
22 85517 August, 2019
I’ve been making this loaf a lot lately since everybody loved it so much. And what’s not to love when just a little bit of butter goes a long way and it enriches the dough and the final loaf beautifully. Recipe adapted from @natashas_baking The only thing I changed was that I added additional 10g of water(68%) and let it bulk ferment for 6.5h. The first time I baked it, the bulk was 6h and it looked somewhat unfinished. You’ll see what I mean when I share it with you. Maybe you’ll help me with suggestions what went wrong. I’ve made it my mission to make it perfect. Thank you, sweet Natasha @natashas_baking for the wonderful recipe!
8 5305 hours ago
sunday. thoughts reminders and all the in betweens.
• beautiful things take time, let them come to you 🌼
• you really do gain so much wisdom with age. don’t rush things
• if you see something beautiful in someone, speak it
• make eye contact
• breaking habits takes repetition and exposure, don’t give up 💛
• someone else may be living in a really dark cloud, try to be their rainbow if you have it in you
• it’s ok not to know yet
• if you’re unsure whether to take a chance, just do it dude. take a leap of faith, bc. for real tomorrow is so not guaranteed. and you don’t know what you have (or could have had) until it’s gone 🐊
peanut butter + almond butter toast, bnana,berries,white peach 🍑 happy sunday my sweets