Look what came in the mail yesterday. Whoop whoop! I am now a member of Kentucky Proud and can use the Kentucky Proud label on all of my soaps, solid body butters, and lip balms. My "Feed Your Face" serum will not get a sticker because the oils I use do not come from Kentucky. I use goat milk, local honey, and local beeswax.
ELSI is partnering up with @enhance.by.saige to help host
💄“Beauty & Bubbles”🥂
A Botox & Filler Party!
A $50 deposit is required to secure your spot (limited spots available)
Need a little Botox? Maybe some filler? Certified Dr. Savic will be injecting. 💉Botox! It is great for the forehead & around the eyes.
Fine lines, wrinkles, & crows feet. 💉Dermal Fillers are great for volume loss.
Like lips, cheeks, smile lines, under eyes & more. ———————————————————-
🥂 Champagne, 🍓hors d’oeuvres
Things we dont realize we are missing out on, by choosing to shop online/at supermarkets over the local mandi/pushcart vendors:
1. The skill of knowing how to pick and choose fresh fruit and vegetables
2. Having a great sense of gauging weights. (Observe your grandparents!)
3. The assurance that all produce is fresh, pure and chemical-free
4. The social interaction and banter with the vendor and fellow customers
5. The option to bring your own bags and buying in bulk
6. Physical exercise, since these guys only do take-aways!
7. Encouraging small businesses
@solvawoollenmill is the oldest working woollen mill in Pembrokeshire, nestled in the valley at Middle Mill. It's a beautiful haven filled with gorgeous woollen products as well as jewellery, artwork and more. Pay them a visit to drink coffee while you listen to the looms and watch the water wheel turn.
They have also recently opened a 'city branch' on St Davids High Street!
Learn more about this fantastic mill and find more things to do in Solva on the link in our bio!