VAREJO pelo site ⬇️
FAÇA JÁ SEU PEDIDO EM ATACADO E TIRE TODAS AS SUAS DÚVIDAS PELO WHATSAPP 🎨 Imagens meramente ilustrativas podendo haver variações de tons, vincos e tamanhos.
🛍ATACADO: VALORES SOMENTE NO WHATSAPP
Pedido mínimo de 10 peças;
Você pode escolher as ESTAMPAS e TAMANHOS das peças para montar seu pedido e atingir 10 peças! #country#countrylife#cavalo#rodeio#vidanaroça#cowboy#caipira#cowgirl
When u have to work at 3 but have to rug your horse at 6 😏 and yes that is a guinea pig in my arm, half rugged Oliver looking happy to be here, and my car keys sitting on top of the horse...causal representation of my life 🤦♀️😅
5 Ways To Tell Your Excited For Duck Season 🦆
Duck season is one of our favourite times of the year by far! Often overshadowed by the multitude of pheasant shoots here in the UK, duck hunting is arguably the backbone of British fieldsports due to the ease of entry ... you don’t need beaters and a pack of spaniels, all you need is a pond to have a good time! ... and a couple of good friends to have a better time 👍🏻 -
Here are the 5 ways to tell that we’re excited about duck season:
1) Hours and Hours are spent on google maps & the OS app trying to find new ponds and areas we think ducks will love.
2) Miles upon miles are driven to scout said locations ... often resulting in suspicious looks from locals that don’t recognise who’s hanging around their farms 😂
3) Existing ponds we have permission for are assessed and maintenance is done 💪🏻 we also start feeding the ponds to start attracting the local ducks in 🦆
4) The noises of duck calls can be heard while we practice and watch endless youtube films from the likes of @canaoutdoors@huntfortyone@yeti@sitkagear@tanglefreewaterfowl@aberdeen_wild_wings_scotland
5) dog training is stepped up a notch from 0 in the slim hope the dog will be ready this year ... but more likely we’ll be wading in to get any ducks that land in the water 😂😂
What are the things you start doing when you’re excited for duck season? #duckhunting#duckseason#waterfowl
The Burning Bush never lies - Fall is Coming... The signs are everywhere. The sun is showing its face later and later in the morning and going to bed earlier. The nights are dipping down into the mid to low 50's. The birds are flocking. The locust trees are losing their leaves and the burning bush is catching fire.
It is OK though, because fall in Pennsylvania offers some of the best weather and constant visual delights.
Have a fun TGIF everyone. The weekend is almost here. 🍁☀️🙂
We’re kicking off the bank holiday in style this evening with a bbq from 5 ‘til 9pm plus some live local music from Nick Breakspear at 8pm 🎵🍔
Great music, delicious food and glorious sunshine...what’s not to love?! ☀️
[ Lovely photo from @pastapaul ]