Traditional organisations invest heavily to develop and deliver quality products and services but too often ignore the overall experience provided by the customer. But a contemporary organisations are increasingly recognising that customer retention, growth and profitability rely heavily on the quality of Customer's interaction and experiences.
It was a great outing and time with all @jaizbankplc customer service personnel for all the branches in the northern zone. @Tundedixon@spcpattern team did justice to the subject matter in Abuja Head office of the Bank, August 3-4, 2019. Swipe left for more pix. @spcpatternsconsulting@tundedixon
Data management platforms give enterprises and organizations a 360-degree view of their customers and the complete visibility needed to gain deep, critical insights into consumer behavior that give brands a competitive edge by: - Personalizing the customer experience
- Adding value to customer interactions
- Identifying the root causes of marketing failures and business issues in real-time
- Reaping the revenues associated with data-driven marketing
- Improving customer engagement
- Increasing customer loyalty .
If you thought you’d never need a personal assistant, SIDD is about to prove you wrong. .
Link in bio ⬆️
1 248 hours ago
🤳🏼As technology advances, marketers can interact with customers at their fingertips, but creating a strong relationship between the two is still a priority!
1 817 July, 2019
Everyone has automated emails sent to them as a #marketingstratagy .⠀
But how can You improve Your marketing stratagy to improve Your #customerinteractions . ⠀
1. Make sure you have Customer Support Follow-up - This message could simply tell the customer or prospect how to get additional help if they need it, or it could include a survey to track the quality of their experience and overall satisfaction. You could even include a discount or other special offer which they can use on a future purchase in order to convert a customer service issue into a sale.⠀
2. Having a Sales Trigger - Not only should this message thank the person for their purchase, but it should also offer a cross-sell or upsell item. You can even include a discount to boost conversions. (Could you get more Sales this way? Absolutely!)⠀
3. Form Submission - Every time someone submits a form on your website -- whether it’s your contact form, a subscription form, a form to download a free resource, or any other type of form -- you should have an email marketing message queued to go out immediately after the behavior is recorded. (Make sure you have the appropriate software for this)⠀
4. Abandoned Cart - Abandoned cart messages are a critical part of your email marketing strategy. When someone takes the time to find a product they like on your website, puts that item in their online shopping cart, but leaves your site without completing their purchase, it’s highly likely that an obstacle got in their way which prevented them from completing the transaction. (Make sure you use every opportunity to get that customer to buy your product!)⠀
5. Thank You Message - Saying thank you shows consumers that your brand is human and helps deepen your brand’s relationship with them. You’re also acknowledging consumers and helping them develop trust in your brand.⠀
0 412 July, 2019
It is estimated that in five years, 95% of customer interactions will be AI-driven.
Why should you follow MHM Ltd on Social Media? 🤔
I’ll tell you exactly why....
✔️Keep up to date - we are actively sharing news about MHM on our s/media channels.
By following us, you will be the first to know of our latest products & our upcoming events.
✔️Helpful demonstration videos - You will get valuable knowledge from our product videos, explaining the features & benefits.
✔️Communication - S/Media is a wonderful channel for communication. We’ll gladly answer all your questions and enquiries.
✔️Get to know us as a Team - If you are interested in the story & the team behind MHM, we like to make our posts personal so you can to know us as a team!
✔️We are where you are - No matter which platform you prefer, we have a presence.
Master Tweeter? Facebook aficionado? LinkedIn pro? We’ve got you covered. #socialmedia#marketing#followus#networking#keepuptodate#customerinteractions
0 1327 June, 2019
Lees hier 10 redenen waarom wij zijn gaan posten op Instagram 📱😁 Heel lang zijn wij van Instagram gebleven, omdat we dachten dat dit alleen geschikt is voor Lifestyle bedrijven. Maar niks blijkt minder waar! Instagram wordt steeds populairder en iedereen zou daar van kunnen profiteren!
1. Steeds meer mensen zitten op Instagram (wereldwijd 1 miljard actieve gebruikers per maand)
2. Het maakt niet uit dat je een Start-Up bent, iedereen kan hiervan profiteren
3. Nou dit is dus een intersante: je kunt direct geld verdienen 💰 ✔️ Je kunt bijv. tags toevoegen aan producten met Instagram Shopping. ✔️ Via een directe link doorsturen naar je website of webshop, incl. prijs en productbeschrijving en het is mogelijk om iets gelijk te kopen. ✔️ Links plaatsen in je Story naar je product geplaatst worden in Instagram Stories, dit heeft een hoge conversion rate (20% van je volgers onderneemt actie). 4. Met Insta Stories kun je werken aan de branding van je bedrijf
5. Samenwerking aangaan met Influencers en/of partners
6. Door het gebruik van #hashtags kun je je zichtbaarheid vergroten
7. Direct in contact komen en interactie hebben met je (potentiële) klanten
8. Instagram is designed voor smartphone gebruikers
9. Je concurrentie in de gaten houden en van ze leren
10. Op Instagram kun je al je creativiteit op los gooien! .
...for @Genesyscx. As a partner, we share our thoughts and predictions through the voice of Dave Tidwell, eleven's Managing Director in the UK.
If you like to keep track of the latest news in the tech world, click the link in our bio to read now!
Thanks again to the International ICT Philippines Awards for recognizing us in the categories of Most #Innovative Company and Best Company Outside of the National Capital Region. Big thanks to all of the hardworking #iQorians who helped make it happen! Read more about the recognition on our website in the Resources section. #BeMoreWithiQor#iQorPhilippines
Kiosks provide you with the advantage of dealing with the customers personally, coming on direct terms with them profits the business in numerous ways, and hence the Kiosks need to resonate with the customers rightly!
ICYMI: We Co-Sponsored the Dinagyang’s Viva Music Festival! Check out these amazing pictures from the event! Thanks to all of our #iQorians who helped make it happen! See more pictures on our global Facebook! #BeMoreWithiQor
Happy March! We’re super excited to celebrate our #iQorians today and all month long during #EmployeeAppreciationMonth ! We can’t thank you all enough for the amazing work you do day after day. Keep it up! 🙌🎉🎈
The fact is, that whilst you as a Marketing Manager are sitting back, all your competitors are spending time and money trying to win over your customers.
Your arsenal to defend and grow your market share lies in your business intelligence – by placing a premium value on this goldmine of customer data – you’ll be far better positioned to remain a relevant player in your industry.