Happy Birthday @musicmandann!! .
When I ask for a high kick Dan Hess give’s me a high kick. When someone needs a lizard caught it’s Dan to the rescue! When I think I lost my wallet in an Uber and don’t know where to start Dan takes my phone and handles it. He is such a huge hearted friend. And even when he can add a bit of trouble where you go sometimes (Miller lite can in my Golden Road shot lol) he is worth every bit of it. I love you so much!! Happy Birthday Dan! Thanks for always showing up for me 💕♥️💕🎂 “Rock is back man!!!”
The best One Bowl Chocolate Cake😋.
(Recipe below👇) happy holiday🤗
➡ Tag your friends 👇❤❤
➡ Follow @so_light221 for more ✌😋
➡Thanks to @frostingandfettuccine ❤.
. #boxingday ◼ Ingredients:
🔹For the cake: ⚫3 cups granulated sugar./⚫3 cups all purpose flour./⚫1 ½ cups unsweetened cocoa powder./⚫1 tablespoon baking soda./⚫1 ½ teaspoon baking powder./⚫4 large eggs./⚫1 ½ cups milk or soy milk./⚫1 tablespoon vanilla extract./⚫1 ½ cups brewed black coffee (plus 1 tbsp for the buttercream)./⚫½ cup vegetable oil.
🔹For the Chocolate Buttercream: ⚪1 cup unsalted butter, or vegan butter softened at room temperature./⚪3 cups confectioners sugar./⚪⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder./⚪1 tablespoon brewed black coffee./⚪1 teaspoon milk or soy milk.
🔸For the cake:
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F and spray a 9×13” or 3 8” round pans with baking spray.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder, and mix on low till combined.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, incorporating them into the mix before each addition.
4. Raise the speed up to medium and in a steady stream add in the milk and vanilla.
5. Mix until combined. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides to make sure it is evenly mixed.
6. With the mixer running on medium again, add in the coffee and oil slowly.
7. Continue mixing until the batter is evenly mixed, it is a runny batter!Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 mins, or until the edges of the cake break away from the pan, or a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
🔸For the buttercream:
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add in the butter and confectioners sugar and mix on medium speed until combined.
2. Add in the coffee, and milk and continue to mix on medium speed. You may have to scrape down the bowl once or twice to mix it well.