GAIN MORE BY FOLLOWING ME? REPOST PLUS VISIBILITY. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WE ARE TAKING YOUR BUSINESSES TO.
OYA NA DO YOU WANT NEW FOLLOWERS? INDICATE INTEREST ON THE COMMENT SECTION
LOVE YOU TO DA BONE OYA LETS GO OOOO FOLLOW @demarketplacetv and @homesetfurniture
It’s almost Thanksgiving! 🧡 This client was so smart and decided to do a custom sideboard and bar to create more storage space with a lot of glam in their new development. Not only are they set to create a truly beautiful dining experience for guests, but there’s so much room to store and to decorate! Design @_thirdcoastinteriors_ Photo @dustinforest
Mirrors are great way of making any space in a home bigger and brighter. If Positioned correctly, a mirror can not only create textural and spatial illusions but also help in highlighting your favourite accessories and ornaments by reflecting them into your vision from different angles. Roughly I would say There are about 5 ways of using Mirrors creatively -
1. If mirrors are placed adjacent to a window to perfectly catch the angle of light and bounce it throughout the room.
2. Adding texture in a room is to position the mirror so it reflects a textured object already in the room – for example a rustic, wooden coffee table, vase or faux fur throw.
3. Think about where you spend most of your time in that room and what angle you'd like to see. In the living room, for example, when sitting on the sofa you might like to be able to see a vase which is positioned on the surface behind you. In that case, you can position the mirror opposite the vase and directly in your eye line.
4. when hanging an overmantel mirror. Simply take the height of your mantel shelf, double it, and you have the ideal height for the mirror to go above it. The width of the mirror should not be wider than the mantel itself.
5. Decorating the hallway-A statement mirror in the entrance way of a house gives the immediate feeling of uplifting light as soon as you enter.
About the image - dining table console wall designed sometime last year for a happy client. Theme of the house was romance in the interiors!! #brightspaceswelove#mirrors#decorraaga#ameetmirpuri#loveformetallics#boldframes#loveforwhitedecor#interiordesign#mydesiswag#mydesiswag#apartmenttherapy#apartmentdecor#moderndesign#diningconsole#mystyledesigns@divyajujaray@9bynamrata@krittikasrikanth@rainbowbunting@theketlihome#brightspaceswelove
3 2810 August, 2018
Simplicity and modern style the District Workspace Console was designed to a functional piece for your on the go lifestyle.
A crossover accent piece for dining areas, and foyers you can pair this console stools to create the perfect laid back work space or wine bar! .
Read all about the District Collection on our blog Belfortfurniturebuzz.com. Link in the bio!