Nak urus pusaka ni ada dua jalan je. Satu jalan susah. Lagi satu jalan senang. Apa yang membezakan kedua-dua jalan ni?
Dan apa yang menyebabkan susah atau senang?
Yang menjadikan ianya susah ialah pertama sekali bila tiada KERJASAMA semua waris. Kenapa perlu kepada kerjasama waris? Sebab bila harta dah jadi pusaka, ianya bukan milik seseorang. Ianya milik beramai-ramai. Bila dah ramai tu banyak la kepalanya. Bila banyak kepala agak-agak susah ke senang nak handle?
Tambah pulak harta yang ditinggalkan tu bukan milik asal waris faraid sebelumnya tu. Jalan senang tu macam mana pulak? Senang kepada siapa?
Semasa kita masih hidup, kita sebagai pemilik harta, tetapkan siap-siap halatuju pusaka kita kelak.
Pilih dan lantik siapa yang kita boleh harapkan untuk menguruskannya. Jangan main petik je. Lantik yang betul-betul pakar dan ada pengalaman untuk uruskan mewakili kita bila kita takde kelak.
Tapi lantikan mesti melalui dokumen wasiat. Jangan buat pesan-pesan ikut mulut je. Buat ikut hukum dan undang-undangnya. Bila dah lantik siap-siap, kerjasama daripaa waris dah tak diperlukan masa tu. Boleh lah pentadbir/wasi yang dilantik tu terus uruskan mengikut apa yang telah kita rancangkan awal.
I have an unpopular philosophy that striving for balance actually slows us down. I’m a big fan of giving one goal at a time all you have. There’s power in laser like focus.
Our lives will never be perfectly in balance and that’s okay. Sometimes, you’ll find yourself working towards building your career and that might mean you’re networking more and spending more time at the office, or taking classes. Which also means you might be saying no to hanging out with friends or family for a bit.
When I was aggressively paying down debt, I said no to going out to eat, buying coffee, living alone, and having free time. It was a season in my life, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
When you focus on boundaries instead of balance, life starts to feel more in control, even though it is technically out of balance.
Just because you have money in the bank doesn't mean you are living your best life. Financial freedom is all about finding purpose to live your best life with no financial issues/debts to slow you down.
Contact us today for your free consultation to see how we can help live your best life!
Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.💐 We grateful to as a member 💐 📜We Provide Following Services in Trichirappalli📜
➡Personal Loan for Salaried
✅We do loan for OVERLEAVRAGE also✅
➡Business Loan for Self Employed ➡Housing Loan
➡Mortgage Loan ✅ 👔If any looking for above Services Please Feel Free to Contact us 🎈Doorstep Service. Amenities: Short Term Business Loans.To Know More - Mobile:
(+91) +91 98943 37117 / 04314217117/ 4011117
So how did your week go? What goals and successes did you celebrate?!
Share your wins in the comments 👇
Remember to celebrate the big and the SMALL!!!
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn how we can help you win at personal finance!
Are you interested in trading cryptocurrencies, but not sure what to invest in? Check out eToro! (https://bit.ly/2z5oDTP) eToro is a social trading platform which allows you to copy the trades and portfolios of experienced professional traders. This is a tremendous asset for advanced skilled traders or someone who simply wants to copy the trades of other successful investors. The "CopyTrading" and "CopyFunds" function allows you to get exposure to certain assets like cryptocurrencies, without having to spend tons of time researching these topics yourself. For more information about eToro, check out our review (https://bit.ly/2HaSleK) to get started today.
1. Buy off season – Off season is where you will traditionally catch the best deals. In the summer time buy those winter coats and in the winter grab those swimsuits, you’d be surprised at just how much you save!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Make your own – That’s right! Make your own clothing and if your not sure how, challenge yourself to learn. This may turn into your greatest hobby yet. Not only will you save some coins but you also get bragging rights for sporting some of the most exclusive threads!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Hand-me-down – Embrace hand-me-downs! How does the saying go? One person’s junk is another person’s treasure! This saying rings true in this scenario too. People don’t always dump their clothes because they are ruined or out of fashion, sometimes they do for reasons like related to weight, just needing a change, and many others. This means that you can easily be gifted some perfectly good clothing for $0…yes please!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Buy secondhand – Same goes for buying secondhand. You can usually find some hidden gems and fantastic buys at secondhand stores. You can also check out places like ThredUp, Poshmark, and many others to find the latest in secondhand fashion. Don’t be shy, give it a try! Your pockets will thank you!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Swap with friends – You like that sweater your bff had on the other day? Sure you can ask her where she bought it from, but if you’re comfortable, consider asking to borrow it instead. This way you can save yourself some cash and still switch things up. Always be prepared to extend the same courtesy in return, after all, two closets are always better than one!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4 4916 August, 2019
Meet the financial expert Mr. M P Vijay Kumar, Chief Financial Officer of Sify Technologies at ICT Academy CSR Convergence 2019.
Receive your free 2019 investors kit, 2 free award-winning DVDs on the future of metals and cryptos + a Forbes issue by reading our Regal Assets review and using our link (https://bit.ly/2TLancv) to sign up for Regal Assets. Regal Assets is the number one rated cryptocurrency IRA company in America and specializes in alternative IRAs that allow you to invest in both precious metals and cryptocurrencies. Checkout our review (https://bit.ly/2H9RX08) to learn the details about the program and to signup for an account now.
Small things compound.
Look at your life and ask yourself “what is one small thing I can do everyday to better my life?” Here’s an example of how this worked in my own life.
When I was 16, I used to just hop in my car and listen to the radio. It wasn’t serving me.
Instead I decided I was going to only listen to @successmagazine CDs when I was in my car.
I didn’t realize it at the time, but that small choice created the foundation for my beliefs, values, and vision for what is possible.
What’s something small that you do that makes your life better?
30 97715 August, 2019
Furloughs happen. People are laid off. Companies close. Retirement happens. Are you preparing for those times?⠀
Use a budget to help you save more money. Aggressively pay off high interest debt. Create an emergency fund. Learn about investing and get started. Go beyond the retirement account offered at your job.⠀
Invest in yourself. Grow that side hustle or small business.⠀
Tag a wealth builder.