Posted @withrepost • @warriortech_kim The @thepapercutninja is getting some new digs in the house! Boys decided to separate rooms (they’ve been in bunks for about 2 years! 😫) so Tim is being kicked out. A Sunday of moving, decluttering and re-organizing. Never. Ever. Fun. 🙄 But alas, somehow we will complete this!
I came across 2 lines reading today that called me out:
1) “procrastination is one of the most popular forms of self-sabotage because it’s really easy”
2) “If there’s something you really want...you’re probably lying to yourself if you’re not going after it”
Y’all. I cannot tell you how freaking ecstatic I was when I put this shirt on last night and it fit perfectly! I didn’t have to put on some tight leggings to squish my fat in so I could squeeze into this shirt 😂🤦🏻♀️ I went back to look at the other picture and I didn’t realize how much of a difference there really is! It’s one thing for people to tell you you’re looking different and it’s another to actually see it yourself. My journey has been long, had it’s ups and downs, and a surprise pregnancy lol but I have come a long ways and I’m definitely not stopping now. I have goals to meet, and by gosh I’m gonna do it. 🤙🏼 (sorry for the long post, I’m just HAPPY 😊) #imsohappy#goals#weightlossjourney#holyguacamole#gettingfit#eatclean#trainhard
All I can say is WOW!!! What an amazing weekend spent at Colorstreet 2019 Convention. I am just absolutely blown away with Colorstreet as a company. I am so honored that I was a part of the 4000 people in attendance in Orlando for this event. Colorstreet absolutely “nailed it”!! Everything was so beyond perfect and so well put together. I was in awe every step of the way. 💅🏻I came home with so much amazing swag, gorgeous bracelets, and lots of nailssssss!!! So generous and I am so grateful. 💅🏻I also came home with soooo much information and can I just say Colorstreet has taken it to a whole new level. There is so much to come and I can’t wait to share with everyone along the way. 💅🏻I met so many inspirational people and made so many great friendships. I learned so much from so many that have stopped at nothing along their journeys to success. I look forward to my next steps and I thank Colorstreet for inspiring me and for an amazing Color Your World Convention💅🏻. #becolorstreet#photowfounder#goals#motivation#colorstreetlife#nailsforsales#lovenails#jointhejourney#halloweennailslive#linkinbio
So this is 34. I remember a time when I couldn’t dream I’d be this age! One marriage and two babies later, here I am. I’m not bothered by the age- it truly is just a number (ask me if I’ve changed my tune when 40 rolls around). Every birthday has started feeling like a fresh start. A rebirth of sorts. I’ve got big goals for 34. What if with each passing year we saw victory, dreams, goals, and newfound passions instead of lines and wrinkles? What if instead of viewing social media as a tool for comparison we used it to fuel our fires for dreaming and achieving?!34 years wiser. 34 years of mistakes and achievements- life is a balance of all things good and bad, but let’s never stop goal setting, dreaming, and making memories! I can’t wait to share with you all what I’m making a priority over the next 365 days❤️❤️❤️🎉 #rebirth#dreams#motivation#goals#goalsetting#motivation#goal#motivationsunday#417land#nashville#lifestyle#blog#bloggerlife#love#motivated#age#mo#midwestbloggers#travel#happiness#likeforlikes
1 61 minute ago
lol I really find it hilarious 😂 watching people’s reactions to the crypto market activity from the perspective of a “professional trader” I guess that’s the difference between myself & all the wannabe’s online 🤷🏼♂️ You see something I mastered as of course you can see by my lifestyle or my portfolio balance that the rest of these fugazzi mentors & online teachers haven’t hence why they can’t teach it is “MIND SET & PSYCHOLOGY” 🧠 This is why I am who I am today & why my students are far more profitable than anyone else‼️ People don’t get it!! These markets are all manipulated to produce FEAR & GREED into the average traders. You need to master psychology to master navigating the markets to be able to point out trends created by the BIG BOYS where FEAR & GREED price actions are the end goal. When Bitcoin moves even just a little I see people panicky “omg my portfolio went down $100” like common get outa here🤣 when Bitcoin make any slight move my whole portfolio moves by the thousands -30K in the last 24 hours💲💲💲 but this is why i’m rich I don’t sell out of FEAR 😱 like the market manipulators want. I actually capitalize on there very own scheme & collect a piece of the BIG BOY pie as well 📉📈🥧 UP or DOWN it doesn’t matter you can make money in either direction if you know how to move around the markets💰
So that being said stop asking me where is Bitcoin headed end of this year. My personal prediction based on all my research & analysis is $50,000 USD a coin.
• #success#motivation#business#entrepreneurship#entrepreneur#leader#leadership#workhard#dreams#goals#grow#winning#motivation#inspiration#money#associations#tenacity ™ #jointhesquad#opportunity#fitness#gym#gains#growth#hungry#drive#ambition#lifestyle#money#teamtenacity#tenacitysquad#tenacity
Here are some random facts about me you may or may have not know.
1. I am a 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 Disney fan. 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝. That’s my ideal vacation and I get super emotional every time I see Mickey Mouse. I even have a designated Disney room for our house
2. My favorite show is 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒. I watch it on repeat almost every single night if not every night. NO JOKE! I have the dvd box set(yep) as watching episodes on TV or even Netflix—you miss out parts of the episode vs the DVDs. I have watched them over and over that now a lot of episodes skip. I will watch all 10 seasons and then Start all over again with 1.
3. Corey and I met, were engaged and then married at Disney (told you I’m obsessed) I even told Corey if we ever are expecting a child, expect a gender reveal in the park and a Disney themed baby shower
4. I love to sing. I usually am belting Disney or show tunes and you will see me as that girl belting in the car. I even make up a lot of songs while I’m cooking
5. I love to cook and bake. I love to find recipes that are not too healthy and make them healthier. I feel joy when I make something for someone but I also get super nervous having people taste my food (yes weird but true)
6. I have two fur babies- Linus and Lucy. They were originally our foster kitties at 4 weeks old and 2 days later, Corey said we had to adopt. I’m happy for that decision. Can’t imagine life without them
7. I’m super passionate in helping others succeed. But often times that leads to people pleasing which I’m working on improving and start to put some of my needs first. But when I see joy it brings to others that I’m helping and how they see possibility for themselves. I know I’m on the right path
8. I am an actress. I have wanted to be one since about 4 years old. I would spend time creating worlds and stories growing up & that has never changed. I would love to be in Marvel’s next phase ❤️ And work with Reese Witherspoon. And also I am in LOVE with everything Emily Blunt does
9. I love working out (and hate it) but I have a dream that one day, I can work out on stage with our super trainers. 💕
Anything on this list surprise you?
Considering today was my “rest” day.. my day to enjoy my kids and have some family fun, I sure did kick some ass on those activity goals. I got maybe 4-5 hours of sleep last night, got up got everyone around, and spent the afternoon at Cedar Point. .
In almost the 7.5 years that I’ve been with my husband, I’ve avoided Cedar Point like the plague. I had a traumatic experience on Senior Skip Day when I was in high school, 15 years ago. I waited for almost 3 hours to ride Top Thrill Dragster, finally boarded the ride to be told in front of a large group of my classmates that I was too big and wasn’t allowed to ride. At 18, I was humiliated and I truly never thought I would overcome that experience. I swear by next summer, I’m going to be the craziest ride warrior of them all. 💯