Why does Father’s Day always seem to sneak up so quickly? 🤷♀️ then I spend hours searching the internet for Father’s Day ideas that I can’t even get because I’ve left it too late to get anything personalised 🤦♀️ who’s with me?
Well there’s still time to get Dad, Pop, Pa etc a gift. I’ve teamed up with @laserantix to create these beautiful frames. Here’s the details:
• $50 each
• Available in oak, white or black frame
• You will need to email through a high res image
• Several different print designs available which can be customised (see pics)
• Shoot through a message to order • Free local delivery in Bathurst or express postage available at an additional cost
We’ve decided to give one of these beauties to one of our lucky followers. To enter:
• Like & share this post
• Be following my page as well as @laserantix • Tag a friend - each tag = one entry
Winner will be drawn on Sunday 25th September 2019 at 9pm.
Feel free to place an order for your frame now, and should your name be drawn on Sunday you simply won’t have to pay for it - winning!