There are only three techniques for cutting hair - line, layer and graduation. Of the three, a line looks the most deceptively simple, which it most certainly is NOT.
Because of its overall appearance, it has not been able to generate great PR for itself unlike its peers.
It is often preceeded by the word 'just' before it and that's just silly. These are the things to remember while cutting a line. Make sure you choose a stylist who follows these steps:
1) He/she determines the length in agreement with the client. Is not in a rush. A bad line is mostly about: 'he/she went so short despite my being clear about the length I want to lose/keep.' 2) Keeps the hair evenly wet throughout the cutting process. Does not continue cutting if a section has dried up. This will severely affect the tension that was given to one section and makes line lopsided. Never a good sight! It's actually quite ugly.
3) Doesn't attempt to hide a bad line with a terrific big and bouncy blow dry that can only be achieved in a salon with a round brush!!! But don't get me started on that. That's for another day
3) They remains like a hawk at all times with respect to their and the client's body position and bending of the head.
4) No absolutely never let the clients cross their legs and arms while cutting.
5) Once they've finished cutting all sections, blow dry smooth and look closely for flaws and cleans up. There should be minimum imperfections if you have followed the technique right. But still always cross check and never be too sure and behave like a pompous prick.
6) Remain humble!
D e a t h by c h o c o l a t e
This was this dolls first time coloring her hair, she was so nervous but was SO obsessed with the final result 😍
I did a super subtle baby balayage, toned with .5 oz 8n .5 oz 8g .5 8bb and then glossed her base 🖤
8 2152 minutes ago
I love creating these lived-in low maintenance blondes. She knew exactly what she wanted, but we added a few fun pieces of color & it brought the entire look together ❤️ Capturing the reactions are always my fave! After highlighting, I added a root smudge that way her grow out won’t be so harsh & she can go a while without needing a full transformation. @cosmoprofbeauty@wellahairusa#Hairspraytion#CosmoPro
🆘 r a t t r a p a g e :
Ma cliente avait:
• une couleur trop chaude en racine qui avait tournée
• des mèches dorées / cuivrées • des mèches irrégulières
Elle n'aimait pas du tout se voir dans le miroir, car les tons chauds ne correspondent pas à son teint.
Les tons froids lui vont mieux
Ce que la cliente souhaitait:
• éliminer tous ces mauvais reflets • être claire depuis la racine
• avoir un blond naturel dans les tons plus froids.
Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉 🥰🥰🥰International students in my class today from Singapore 🇸🇬 @soman_leena@pipi23 @bylacasita 😘😘😘 Thailand Master wedding Hairstyling international Course & Instructor tutorial videos by IG@nissara_hairstylist_thailand@thai_hair_videos Instead of weeks/months training, you can take 3 days course to develop your skills in to the next level with my help. With my experience and skills I can promise you that after the 3 days course you are more then happy to be able to take the class.
Hello I’m Nissara! Thanks so much for contacting & come visit me today. ❤️ Do you have a question? More details about the Courses and what all is included, kindly contact my assistant who speaks English very well.
The cost of the three courses is 25,000 Thai Baht, during which you will learn seven different hairstyles 🙂 Attached are all pictures of the hairstyle of my course.
Next course start-in 💁♀️May :18th-20th, 25th-27th
💁♀️June:7th-9th, 14th-16th, 21th-23th 💁♀️July: 6th-8th, 15th-17th, 27th-29th
💁♀️August: 10th-12th, 17th-19th, 23th-25th
💁♀️September: 6th-8th, 14th-16th, 27th-29 th
💁♀️October:4th-6th, 12th-14th, 25th-27th
💁♀️November:1th-3th, 9th-11th, 15th-17th
💁♀️December:6th-8th, 13th-15th, 24th-26th, 💁♀️28th-30th
If you want to join this class just let me know and you can apply for a private hairstyling course Class.
Narinya : Tel&what’sapp +66819603160
Hui : Tel&what’sapp : +66924249255
PROFESSIONAL HAIRSTYLING SCHOOL IN BANGKOK, THAILAND.
Nissara Hair Academy is a boutique hairstyling school based in Bangkok, Thailand. This website showcases Nissara Junhom’s beautiful hairdressing styles, and offers visitors a look into the focused yet friendly and relaxed atmosphere in our Bangkok studio.➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #hairstyles#hairstyle#hairstyletutorial#bridalhair#bridalbun#thailand 🇹🇭 #worldwide#hair#hairartist#hairdo#indianhair#hairupdo#wedding#weddingupdo#bridalhair#hairstylist#video#braids#weddinghair#bun#bridesmaids#hairinspiration#hairideas#hairstyling#ทรงผมเจ ้าสาว #hair#hairclip#สอนเกล ้าผม #Nissara_Hairstylist team #ชมรมฟร ุ้งฟริ้งคลับ