I enjoyed reading my characters while I see my food getting cooked. Kitchen has always been my favoured spot since I was a youngster, and as I grew up I developed an extensive flair for reading novels. Don't know when exactly reading in kitchen became my best norm.
Pic and story credits: @akshadhikari
Though the routes are beautiful if one have a beautiful company along..
But for this picture these above lines don't follow strongly!! These routes are so captivating that you shall not be in need of any company. .
Just you, these routes, this beautiful weather and these picturesque landscapes will suffice.
So I was on the way to a village in #nainital (Located in the #kumaon region in #uttarakhand ) district from #haldwani and I found this picturesque landscape. So I thought to snap it down and share it with my people of Uttarakhand.
BTW, this route in the picture is taking me to a beautiful village known as #Mauna , at around 90 kms from #haldwanicity . One can enjoy kakdi-namak ( #cucumber and specially prepared salt with the regional herbs) here which is one of the famous regional eatable.
So this was a little about Mauna village and this gorgeous landscape. #thanksMaunaVillage
With a layer of clothes underneath what I wore I also carried a heavy jacket with me on my way to Khardungla Pass in Ladakh.
What can you expect on your way to the highest motorable pass ?
1. You should wear and carry clothes that keep you warm because it is one of the coldest points of Ladakh.
2. Keep drinking water on the way because of low oxygen levels.
3. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable at high altitudes or if you have breathing issues carry the required medicines.
4. Most importantly follow the directions given by your tour operator, driver and the government. DO NOT wait there for more than 10-15 or maximum 20 minutes !
5. Our Indian army is posted at this highest pass to make tourists feel comfortable in spine chilling cold. They will make sure you get something to eat and drink ! ( obviously you have to pay )
6. Washrooms are not clean so do not go with higher expectations.
Rest you can have your share of fun with your friends or family if you make sure the above conditions are safely met !
Some birthdays you don't want to make wishes.. And that's why this year I was just THANKFUL. Thankful for my life, for family, for love, for my amazing two boys, for my friends, but most of all for this cake 🤣🤣🤣 thank you @parisserieindia for blowing all our minds with this fresh and yummy cake - had chocolate, butterscotch, fresh frosting and an amazing texture. Can I hear you guys drool over there? Check out @parisserieindia for the best cakes in Bombay!
CONTEST ALERT :
•Post a selfie or a photo of your food while at any of the Mumbai Xpress outlets.
•Use hashtag #loveformx or #aamchimx on your post and tag us @mumbaixpress.
• Avail FLAT 20% discount on all food items during your next visit to any of our outlets.**
. **Contest runs till end of August.
**Discount is applicable once per person.
**Discount can be availed after showing code which will be sent to you by us.
**Offer applicable for dine in only.
**Incase of any discrepancies , final decision lies with the management.