☔️ Insurance Explained:
Umbrella insurance is an inexpensive way to protect your assets.
Coverage limits start at $1 million — a decent cushion right off the bat, in the event you or a family member is sued for damages to other people's property or injuries caused to others in an accident.
It’s commonly purchased by people who:
• Own property.
• Have significant savings or other assets.
• Are worried about liability claims against them when they travel outside the U.S.
• Own things that can lead to injury lawsuits such as pools, trampolines and dogs (check with your insurer to make sure your breed is covered).
• Engage in activities that increase your chances of being sued, such as:
- Being a landlord.
- Coaching kids’ sports.
- Serving on the board of a nonprofit.
- Regularly posting reviews of products and businesses.
- Participating in sports where you could easily injure others (skiing, surfing, hunting, etc.).
Do any of these apply to you? Request a quote now: [LINK IN BIO]
Time to get your priorities straight! ☝🏻Protect your family, get life insurance. Contact us for a free quote today. #FridayFunny
1 1312 July, 2019
You can push through the pain. I promise you can do it. When life gets tough, both personally and professionally, we have to keep our heads down and keep pushing forward. Once the pain is over, we can look back, proud of what we just endured and marvel at our success. AND THEN GET UP AND DO IT AGAIN! Have a great day everyone!
Insurance brokers work for you. We have a fiduciary duty to you and your business. This means we have an ethical obligation to act in your best interest. Insurance brokers are paid by the insurance companies so you get the benefit of our services, without having to foot the bill!
This graduation season, it’s time for you to move on and become an #adult . Why not show your parents how mature you are by covering your belongings with renters insurance: (link in bio!) #InsuranceMeme