We know these pals will be with your little ones for at least 5 years and over that time, go on every adventure with your little one
We created our comforters from a durable poly plush that washes up good as new time after time.⠀
We did not make the pal out of breathable fabric, because the guideline is NOTHING in the cot (breathable or not) under 7 months in Australia, where we default to the Red Nose information on SIDS.⠀
Instead we added a safety strap on the paw so the music can still play apart in the sleep association and you can offer under supervision.⠀
Sometimes when photos are blurry if you throw and B+W filter on it will make the photo appear less blurry....didn’t help in this case but yolo!!!! Remember when IG was just a bunch of blurry, less serious photos🙌🏼 what a time that was✨if your new here this is Kate, Heather and Lo
Also known as the ‘farm hour’ - these early morning wakeful periods are completely normal and tend to settle downs after a week or so. Tips: ensure bub is full, winded and snuggly swaddled. White noise and a nice safe temperature room. You may need to fully assist them to sleep during this stage.
One thing I’ve learnt from introducing comforters or lovies to my boys is the happiness and comfort they receive from them over the last handful of years, far out weighs the fear that was put in me about having to remove the lovie from them. I really don’t understand why I was told I would have to make them give them up 🤷🏻♀️ One of those things you figure out as a mum.
At 6 & 4.5 my lads love their teddies to cuddle to bed and as they grow, the emotions get bigger and they often find so much comfort in a cuddle from their mate.
Not to mention how handy they were at 3.5-4 when their little active minds kept them awake at night and we started to have wake ups again. A comforter can help to make them feel safe and stay in bed. @siennaavaloves_ lil lady cuddling with clover x
Who’s the best hand hugger? Is it Angel Master Cheese? Is it Angel Baroness Bacon? Or is it Sir Tomato? Vote for your favorite! ------------------------------------------ #hamster#degu#smallanimal#cute#可愛い#仓鼠#ハムスター#cat#dog#癒し#かわいい#倉鼠#pet#love#햄스터#หน ูแฮมสเตอร์ #bunny#funnyanimals#happy#hamstergram#petstagram#rat#可爱#cheesethefathamster#relax#sleep#nap#weekend#sunday#bff
1. I never intend to do any harm to my pets and never joke about their health and safety. I never force them to do anything they don’t want to, only if my action is going to save their lives.
2. I always ensure a safe environment when I film my pets. Therefore, they are NEVER in any type of DANGER in ANY of photos or videos posted here.
3. I've NO intention whatsoever to encourage ANYONE to feed or do ANYTHING to their hamsters without researching or asking a vet. If people do so, it will be their own responsibility.
4. Animal abuse or cruelty is NOT some allegation anyone should force upon anyone else without SOLID PROOF or EVIDENCE in real life. Please think twice before making such statement.
5. I'm by no means an animal expert / vet, and never claim to be one. However, I’ve been reading through relevant scholarly peer reviewed academic research papers. Therefore, animal welfare discussions are always welcome.
6. To provide a peaceful environment for those who enjoy my content, any abusive language and bullying will not be tolerated. Once noticed, those accounts will be blocked straightaway and forever.