Spent a couple of days in Dresden to shop and drink beer. It was our first time there and we were pleasantly surprised! It’s a beautiful city with striking architecture, great food, and excellent shopping centers. At less than two hours drive from Prague, it’s a great weekend destination for us.
This was taken 2 years ago and you can definitely see how different I am from today. Sometimes, I just hope I can recognise myself from all these changes and didn’t get lost along the way.
Have you ever dug up some old photos and see how much you have evolved over the years? 📷by my dear friend @kaorutg
⛰📍 Senjojiki, Shirahama
💂🏻♀️Follow @journey.of.elvina to see my journey 💂🏻♀️
Davanti all'eternità pure il tempo piega il capo e accetta la sconfitta.
1 6740 minutes ago
That one day during our trip when the weather was just right for blazers in Aussie ☀️❄️ Love the oversized look of this Ellyse Blazer from @theclosetlover and the functional tortoiseshell buttons are just perf 👍🏻😌 Thanks @theclosetlover for sending this over just in time for my trip! ❤️ #theclosetlover
So today is the last day of @littleschoolofbusinesses challenge and the topic is ESCAPE......... 10 years (next month) we went to Bali in Indonesia on our honeymoon! It literally was the most amazing place I've ever visited. If I could pack up right now and escape to anywhere I think it would have to be here.
I would love to go back and visit this amazing island and discover more of what it has to offer. We always said that we would visit for our 10 year anniversary (ahh the things you say pre kids hey 😂) obviously that's not happening this year but I would love when the boys are slightly older to take them there and show them this amazing part of the world and what it has to offer ✨
So day 7 of @littleschoolofbusinesses challenge is 'Escape'. .
The obvious choices for me are going on holiday, reading a book, watching a good film/ series & having a massage. What are your escapes?💆♀️🏖🎬📚
The theme got me thinking to the amazing people that help us every day. How hard they work and what they get in return. I decided to offer a permanent discount so they can escape with a delicious brownie or chocolate. 😊 Just search for us on the @bluelightcard and @discounts_mod websites.
I don't need a yacht or an expensive car to be happy. 🛥 I just need to have the people I love on my side and to travel, and discover as much as possible. 🗺 Those are the things which are enriching me mentally and the mentality is all we need to keep healthy nowadays.
I googled "how to enrich my life" and this is a short version of what @wikihow suggests:
1. Take risks - fail; conquer your fears. If you want to enrich your life, then you have to be willing to step out of your comfort zone.
2. Introduce yourself to strangers. You never know who can have a positive impact on your life and make you feel more capable and courageous. If you never make an effort to get to know new people and to learn from them, then you won’t be able to grow as a person.
3. Appreciate a different culture. Focus on always improving yourself and learn about all of the different ways of living and thinking out there.
4. Develop a new hobby.
5. Challenge yourself. If you want to enrich your life, then you cannot only stick to the things you are familiar with. You should try something you never thought you were capable of just to gain the confidence and perspective that your life is really in your own hands.
6. Read more. Reading is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to enrich your life. When you read, you can broaden your horizons and learn to see the world in a new way without venturing out further than the bookstore.
7. Chase after knowledge. A person who lives an enriching life is comfortable admitting that there are things he doesn’t know and is always eager to learn more.
8. Spend less time following other people’s experiences on social media. (Instagram addicts issue 😅)
What do you do to enrich your life? What makes you feel rich? ♥️✨
• #sainttropezstyle#sttropez#france_holidays#yachtlife#enrichyourlife#polkadot#voyageuse#passportpassion#travelandshare#foreveronvacation#wheretonext#travelsoul#luxury_club#luxuryworldtravel#luxuryworld#findyourself#travelislife 🌏 #discovertheworld#followmearoundtheworld#womentravel#fashioninspo#aroundtheworldpix#followyourfeet#escapetheordinary#billionarelifestyle
To get featured 📸, Follow 👉 @InspiredTravelCouples
Sometimes it feels good to have a break from all the noise. Staying in the middle of the jungle 🌿, listening to the birds singing 🕊, breath fresh air 🌴 and sleeping with adorable cats 🐈. You know what they say: all you need is a love and a cabin ♥️ Where would you like to live? In a big city or somewhere near the nature? 🏙🏕 Tag your travel partner 📌, like ❤ & comment 💭