Who am I to argue with the @squarepieguys when they say I deserve a square meal? 😜 Thankfully, @caviar delivers these Detroit style pies to my neighborhood! 🚗👏🏼
The 6x8 - 48 pepperonis, add onions and bell peppers
Don’t Go Bacon My Heart - marinated kale, cherry tomatoes, smoky bacon
Cheese - Fresh mozzarella, basil, grana, olive oil, add broccoli and olives
Ya probaste nuestra pizza con dedicatoria especial a ese barrio mazatleco llamado olas altas ???
Camarón 🦐 .
Ingredientes que adornan nuestra pasión por ofrecerte comida deliciosa.
After 30 years of visiting Sarasota and a little over one year of living here, this Colombo from Jersey finally found pizza that she loves in Sarasota! 🙏🏻🍕🙌🏻 Apparently, @cafe_barbosso has the class to send a complimentary Chef Joe’s Grandma’s Pie to the table when it’s your first time. I am so appreciative because 👏🏻 it 👏🏻 was 👏🏻 delicious👏🏻 like my pies in Jersey were delicious! Thank you so much for this treat! 😋 I’ll be back!! 🤤 #jerseygirl#pizza#grandmapie#grandmapizza
I don’t eat meat 🤭 it totally grosses me out. BUT my husband does, and I would never push my life choices on him so I do still cook it for him. He is not on Ideal Protein as he is a tall lean bean but I do like to keep him healthy. I made him the Janevas Pizza Burger Casserole for his meal prep this week. If you follow the recipe it makes 2 servings, counting towards your 8 oz protein + 2 cups veggies. I am going to make this for myself next week using the Yves Veggie Ground, stay tuned ✌🏽What’s your favourite IP recipe?
As a former New Yorker and a current resident of Chicago, I take pizza really seriously and parlor pizza (@parlorchicago) has definitely met my expectations 🥰 🍕🙌 Pictured:
1. "Buratta Be Kidding Me" -- Fresh Motzerella, imported burrata, fresh baby arugula, house lemon vinaigrette, white truffle oil
2. "Sgt. Pepper" -- San Marzano Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella di bufala, Molinari Pepperoni, white truffle oil
Domanda al volo per chi ha la kitchenAid...Potrebbe essere utile un impasto intero postato dal primo all’ultimo minuto senza editing? Son 10 minuti, potreste addormentarvi facilmente 😅Buon sabato e buone ferie a tutti! 😊 #pizza#homemadepizza#pizzafattaincasa#parma
Que tal um pouquinho de crocância no seu chocolate? 🤤🍕
Sabor: negresco .
.Cardápio > Link na Bio. .
Faça seu pedido👇🏼
📞 (31) 3564-6449
📲 WhatsApp (31) 98463-6779
Atendimento 18:00 às 01:00
Todos os dias da semana
20 76216 August, 2019
Fruit Pizza! 🍕🍎🍌 by the incredible @feelgoodfoodie 😃
Full recipe below - send it to a friend who'd love this 📥
I love this creative take on regular pizza! It makes for a great treat, and is definitely one of the most interesting ways you can get some of your 5-a-day 😍 it’s definitely important to note however that just because this recipe contains fruit it’s not super healthy - so enjoy in moderation!
. . .
1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
8 Oz Cream Cheese (Softened)
1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt, Nonfat Or 2%
1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
Fruits For Assembly
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/175C
2. In a large bowl use a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, and cream the butter.
3. Add the sugar until the mixture is fluffy, and then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
4. Beat the flour, baking powder and salt into the wet ingredients until everything is nicely combined.
5. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
6. Grease a 12-inch pizza tin, and press the chilled cookie dough onto it until it's even and circular.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are very lightly browned. Allow crust to cool.
8. In a medium bowl use a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment to combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla - mix until smooth and creamy.
9. Spread over the cooled cookie crust, and chill again to firm up the frosting.
10. Decorate with fruit, cut into slices and serve.
11. Enjoy 🌱😋
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 8.4g
Cholesterol: 53mg (18%)
Sodium: 141mg (6%)
Of which sugars: 15g