One of the highlights of our 2014 Australian trip was getting to see koala bears up close. Apparently we were quite lucky to see them awake as they sleep about 20 hours a day.
Would you like to meet one of these adorable creatures?
EDIBLE BEAUTY NATIVE COLLAGEN
Will be in stock NEXT WEEK.
Take your anti-aging routine to the next level with the Edible Beauty Native Collagen Powder. Formulated with 100% Plant-based Australian Natives and antioxidant-rich fruits, this ingestible powder is designed to support a healthy gut, encourage healthy collagen production and protect skin against premature ageing by fighting free radical damage.
This superfruit blend includes Hibiscus, Kakadu Plum, Quandong and Mountain Pepper Berry, along with Sea Buckthorn and Macqui Berry, to rejuvenate and nourish skin, while Baobab Fruit helps to promote healthy gut flora. Added Native Collagen Powder promotes a youthful glow, while Aloe Vera helps to maintain healthy skin.
Features and benefits of the Edible Beauty Native Collagen Powder:
Promotes healthy collagen production
Helps to improve and maintain gut health
Improves the overall appearance of your complexion
Helps prevent premature ageing
Combats free radical damage
Can be enjoyed with water, or blended into a smoothie
If you're keen to try this incredible supplement. Let me know ASAP and ill pop one aside for you.
"The one thing I love about the Great Barrier Reef above all else is how it showcases Mother natures moods. Always beautiful, always worth just sitting back and taking it in in silence" 📸 💭 : Master Reef Guide Gary Hawkes
Just Keep Breathing...(~Sound on~)
World's largest great barrier reef scattered all over the sun shone coast of Cairns, Queensland. Such an amazing experience - snorkeling as well as scuba diving, moving the body along with the current of the ocean and the flow of the fishes is a bliss.
Although I panicked getting underwater in the middle of nowhere, the experience that I would get later is what moved me to do two dives in a day and additionally get a certification for scuba diving.
Quicksilver series - SilverSonic organizers and the instructors are really helpful and gave proper assistance. (Want to go for scuba diving at the Great barrier reef do visit them )
Excuse me please, platypus crossing ⚠️ This cute little guy was spotted by one of the guides on a @backcountryblissadventures tour through the Daintree Rainforest in @tropicalnorthqueensland 🍃 Departing from Palm Cove and #PortDouglas , take a River Drift Snorkel through crystal clear waters of the world’s oldest rainforest, and keep your eyes peeled for platypus! Have you been lucky enough to spot one in the wild before? Tell us in the comments below 👇 #thisisqueensland#exploretnq
So I went on a trip this time a year ago from Gold Coast-> Northern QLD 🚐 🗺 It took me 5 days, 1771km and I was sleeping in my car in places not really made for camping ⛺️😆 but it was a cool little adventure. I found some mini travel diaries I wrote on the way up while hanging out pretty much with myself and my boards 😂🏄♀️ so here it is:
- skate at the Dicky beach skatepark was fun
- that scooter 🛴 kid is hilarious .
- First night camping at Hervey Bay. No idea where am I
- tractor billboard saying-> THIS IS LiFE 😅
- so much hay for sale at the gas station ⛽️ it’s kind of funny 😄 - Gin Gin town rules - skate at the cliff parking and ukulele session with the sunset 🌅 behind was niiiiiceee - camping in front of the camping area haha #keepitlowcost ⛺️ .
- morning yoga at the beach and 1ft surf for the last time 🏄♀️ made my day
- apparently someone saw a croc🐊 nearby few weeks ago .. 💩😳
- beach skate Yeppoon, gettin closer yew
- surf lakes in the middle of nowhere looks promising - biscuits, ice cream, chillin in the car while listening to the ocean radio 🌊📻 is awesome .
- too many dead animals on the road 😣
- grandma and grandpa’s license plate: ‘Goodbye tension Hello Pension!’ 😂 - Airlie Beach 🏖 is nice
- mission #homeiswhereyouparkit accomplished 💪
- the drive is beautiful 🏜
- the drive is super fucking long. I’m over this
- welcome Cairns yewww finallyyyyy - this hostel looks like a prison and smells like socks 🧦 , it’s kind of cool 😂
- and the job hunting can begin 🌵🏝🐊⛰ .
I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring 🤗💕 and the secret is out: we’re starting our adventure in Portugal in less than 2 weeks! Any Lisbon tips, please send my way. 🙏
Edited with @sundaychapterpresets. Swipe to see the before 🤭 I loved this transition so had to share! #sundaychapterpresets