I am really enjoying reading this book. I can't praise this story enough. Queenie is hilarious, complex, raw and eyeopening all in the same breath. It was hard to back away from the characters and carry on with my daily activities.
Here's to hoping this book will turn into a movie.
Lovelies, if you're not already using doTERRA essential oils and are interested in getting some awesome specials this week - like this one below - head on over to the link in my bio for all the details about how to get started.
Today, if you buy Clary Sage, you’ll receive a free bottle of Marjoram, saving you over $40!
What's Clary Sage good for?
- Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, before retiring to bed
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a relaxing bath
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night. Use before a peaceful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy looking hair and scalp
- Combine with a carrier oil to massage and soothe the skin
What's Marjoram good for?
- Diffuse for an uplifting, herbaceous aroma
- Used as an aromatic, topical and for food flavouring
- Apply to the back of the neck to promote feelings of calmness and ease
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram
- Apply before and after exercising
- Diffuse to refresh the air and lift your emotions
There's never been a better week to start your journey with doTERRA's 100% pure essential oils. Message me for a chat, or head on over ro the link above to grab your Clary Sage now ❤️ #clarysage#marjoram#doterrabogo#doterrabogoweek
How often should I mircoderm? Hmmm. Great question!
Over-exfoliation is one of the most common mistakes we make with our face. Exfoliation is important, so learn to listen to your skin and treat it kindly.
Microdermabrasion products are useful when wanting to keep skin looking young and fresh. Here are some tips on how to do it successfully:
Start slowly. If you’ve never done a microdermabrasion scrub before, or it’s been more than a few weeks, be extra gentle on your first application and see how your skin responds.
Always follow with moisture. We recommend Gilt Trip Liquid Gold Anti-Aging Serum, and Impress Me Pressed Serum Moisturizer.
Now, listen to your skin! In 3 to 10 days, you’ll begin to feel the skin on your face and neck feel thicker, heavier, and look dull and tired. Then, you know it’s time to indulge again.
Sensitive, younger skin will tend to need Call It Even less frequently than aging, and/or heartier skin types. If your face or neck feel excessively dry, or you experience flaking after use, you should be more gentle during use and reduce the frequency. Never use Call It Even more than three times a week.
Call It Even is a powerful new one-minute microdermabrasion scrub from Perfectly Posh. Defy your age with this delicious blend of physical (sea salt) and chemical (pomegranate enzymes) exfoliation with a balancing and calming blend of proprietary Poshbiotics (pre- and probiotics to help calm, clear, and balance skin health). Complemented with nourishing, and youth-preserving moringa, sunflower, and jojoba oils for nourishment, and finished with a light, apple and hibiscus scent.
Use approximately one to three times weekly. Begin scrubbing gently on dry skin, then add water to activate. Rinse thoroughly. #perfectlyposh #calliteven #antiaging #defiant