HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Though that doesn’t mean much for my job it’s still a good day to have a good day! 😊😊
Thanks to the splitting migraine I had yesterday I took a second rest day BUT my program has 3 rest days every week so it wasn’t a big deal. Just shift some things around and it’s all good!
It’s been another productive morning!! I am falling in love with morning workouts. They make me feel like I should be doing something after I work out and make my work day more productive!
Today was shoulder day and they are already sore! Ready for my favorite day tomorrow #legday
Have a WONDERFUL Friday everyone 💜😊
0 09 seconds ago
Ny video på YT där jag visar 5 av mina favoritövningar för platt mage🏋🏼♀️
Song: Spotlights -Niwel (No copyright music)
Music promoted by Audio Library
😰 AMRAP DE CARDIO 😱. Un buen entreno de cardio para terminar tu rutina. La idea es que te detengas lo menos posible en cada vuelta del circuito. Activa tu ⏱ con 12 minutos y logra todas las tandas posibles.
Aquí te dejo los detalles: -100 sogas
-50 mountain climber
-15 curl de bíceps con extensión de hombros. (1er movimiento hasta 90°, 2do movimiento curl completo, 3er movimiento curl y la extensión de hombros arriba)
Look I know, I can't talk, because I am bit special - not like a dinosaur with short arms, or stop-eating-the-paste special, but like I fall for things and guys really deeply and really quickly, but then I also move on even faster when things don't work out - its a curse and a blessing at the same time. There's always in the back of my mind that feeling that I will be just fine if it doesn't work out. But I know that for some of you it's not like that at all.
And I want you to know that no matter how horrible it feels right now, things really will get better sooner or later. Just be busy having fun ( preferably for actually having fun, not for showing others that you're having fun ;) )
🔥 Huge Leg Workout👇
⬅️ Swipe left & Save!
👉 One variable that is often overlooked, but will provide you with massive returns, is aiming to create balance within your physique. We can very easily get into the habit of performing exercises that require both sides of our body to work simultaneously. This can lead to unwanted imbalances, as it’s often the case that your stronger side will begin to take over and as such further develop. To counter act this, what you’ll want to do is incorporate unilateral exercises - which essentially means you are focusing on one side individually - creating a more balanced looking physique🔥
4 x 6-8
✖️Close/Low Leg Press
3 x 8-10
✖️Walking Dumbbell Lunges
3 x 14-16 steps
3 x 10-12
✖️Lying Leg Curl
4 x 10-12
✖️Seated Calf Raise
5 x 8-10
✖️Standing Calf Raise
3 x 15
👊If you enjoy these posts, let me know below!
10 1811 minute ago
In case you need a reminder about how hard our members work 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
1 01 minute ago
Do you ever feel how Theo looks while trying to get your work done?
Working while keeping your body in motion has shown to keep your energy up and your creative ideas flowing.
How to become successful?
1) Set goals, big goals so that other people will call you crazy! 😮 And small goals that keep you motivated and on track.
2) Search a Mentor 👨🏽🏫 You can only learn from people that already went the way you want to go.
3) time is valuable! Don’t waste your time with things that won’t help you reaching your goals (e.g. trash tv 📺 , checking social media every 5mins, etc). Try to eliminate those time wasting habits and use your time efficient.
4) visualize your goals and visions and put them somewhere you can see them all day and always, to keep up your motivation 👨🏽🎨
5) have fun on the way to your goals and don’t wait for your goal as it won’t ring your bell. You have to work for it and personal develop to achieve it (read books 📚, listen to podcasts)
6) start now! Stop wasting time. There is no perfect time to start. There is no way without failure. Failure happens to help you learn from it! The later you start, the later you will arrive! 🚀
Team: @pullupanddipofficial -5% with FITNESSAPEANDY @infusedenergy -10% with Andy10
You want to lose weight / shred or to gain muscle, but you don’t know how? Then send me a PN 📨 or click the link in my bio for personal coaching! We will reach your goal together 🚀
#재생크림 #40대아재피부 ?!?!??ㅋ
작년부터 운동으로 지치고,울긋불긋
홍조와😡 거뭇거뭇 색소침착등
피부 트러블이 정말 짜증나고
이젠 늙어서 난 안되나보다 하고는
스트레스가 이만저만이 아니였는데요..
제 친구가 추천해줘서 #시바산메쓰크림 (재생크림)과 #시바산피그말크림 을 꾸준히 썼더니
피부 트러블이 정말 많이 좋아졌슴다!!!
(사실 어플빨도 +50%😅ㅋ)
남자도 역시 관리해야대유!!!ㅋㅋ
제 친구가 엘이에서 "𝐩𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐨" 라는 샾을 합니다
전 미주 배송 가능하구요~
두부아빠 이름팔면 사장님이
가격도 잘 해주신답니다😆
원미야~!! 내 잘했제?!?ㅋㅋㅋ
마이 팔리면 협찬 해줘!!(농담이야😜ㅋㅋㅋ)