Remember “Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally” in order to build a Financial Plan that can...
Withstand the test of time ⏰
Be ready for curveballs life can throw at us ⚾️ Accomplish your real estate goals 🏡
Provide security for your family 👨👩👧👦
Allow you to enjoy our hobbies 🏂
and yes even #Travel more! ✈️ 🌎
And continue building and growing 📈🙌
What does that mean?
- Don’t rush into maxing out your 401(k)
- Don’t rush into overpaying low interest rate Student Loans or Mortgages
- Start with Protecting your income, your assets, and your loved ones against things that, in theory, could go wrong TOMORROW.
- Build proper short term liquidity in the event of emergencies
- Manage your cash flow with proper bank account organization, transfers, and payments.
We at @90daymoneypro provide the step-by-step guidance on how YOU, with your existing financial situation as you are, can take action to optimize your finances and live with more freedom, independence, and security!
So I’m frustrated cuz my income is related to gig economies uber/lyft/flipping stuff/nascar pit crewing...I always fuck up and overdraft cuz I plan payments out and then don’t have enough. I’m struggling!! Definitely going to engage with your content and try to make some progress!!