The Aurora Borealis, often called the Northern Lights, gets its name from the mythical Roman goddess of the dawn, Aurora, and the Greek name for wind of the north, Boreas. Aunfjellet House, Norway by @stianmklo. #modernoutdoors
Do you know when is the best time to visit Chaiyaphum? Rainy season! This is when the province celebrates its famous blooming flower, the Krachiao or typically referred as the Siam Tulip. These lovely flowers are a sight to behold, especially with their purple heads dancing against the greenery. Feel free to pay Chaiyaphum a visit!
Check out PolicyPal at www.policypal.com/travel for your next travel insurance and be rewarded with a 5% cashback.
Photo Credits 📷: @joez19
1 89 July, 2019
Home away from home for the evening, we're not complaining. White Mountain National Forest, New Hampsire by @btonevibes. #modernoutdoors
Vacation is finally here. Two weeks traveling Mexico with my family and finally the chance to see Jesus’ moms ranch!
Because baby girl has a sensitive tummy, I don’t dare travel without some oregano oil on demand. Keeping up with healthy habits is difficult when traveling, and even when it’s not I allow plenty of room for yummy local cuisine.
I prize oregano oil amongst one of the best travel aids there are, tried and true. It’s antimicrobial and has keep me from getting travelers diarrhea and food poisoning more than once, even when everyone else I was traveling with wasn’t so fortunate.
I’ll be taking 4 drops morning and night with a meal, staying away from local water, and Indulging in lots of Delicioso-ness.
Because oregano oil has demonstrated effectiveness across a wide range of gram positive and gram negative bacteria it is considered a “broad-spectrum” anti-biotic, it’s advised to save it for times of need, never ingesting too much for too long and always repopulating with beneficial bacteria!
Oregano oil contains:
Carvacrol: The most abundant phenol in oregano oil. It has been shown to stop the growth of several different types of bacteria. It is particularly effective against food-borne pathogens, including Escherichia coli, Salmonella, and Bacillus cereus.
Thymol: A natural antifungal that can also support the immune system and protect against toxins.
Rosmarinic acid: A powerful antioxidant that helps protect against damage caused by free radicals.
A 2012 study showed that oregano oil was effective against 20 different strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aerugoinosa. (Sienkiewicz et al. 2012)
Another study conducted by The Society of Applied Microbiology found that the phenol carvacrol was effective against non-envoloped murine nurovirus. It demonstrated activity within one hour of exposure, acting directly on viral capsid/RNA.(Gilling DH, et al. J Appl Microbiol. 2014)
Be mindful and do your own research. Human trials regarding oregano oil are not strong enough yet to point to conclusive statements. Proceed with caution. Although nature has your back, she is very very powerful.
I really loved this new campaign by Travelers, an American insurance company. Excellent work by TBWA\Chiat\Day New York.
A few things worth observing!
1. There is a specific narrative device in each of the 4 videos: a daughter's interest in the father's business, a daughter's interest in drawing, a chair and a song played in the car! The device appears multiple times in each film, anchoring the story-telling, making it easier for us to relate.
2. Except the film focused on the chair (focusing on the son), the other 3 feature daughters with 2 of them connecting them to fathers, and one (Drive) connecting her to the mother.
3. Three films (except the Chair) showcase an accident, but without getting too serious or maudlin. They are shown as a slice of life and that life must go on (with help from Travelers, of course, which is the point!). 4. The level of detailing in each film is fantastic! The Chair across time periods, the daughter helping the father at multiple points in her life and then it moving to another generation, a similar arc with the song played in the car - lovely narrative flourish!
Sorteo!!!!! 200 euros!!! En los viajes con los niños hay una cosa que nunca falta: un buen seguro de viajes. Es algo en lo que no piensas hasta que lo necesitas y entonces te das cuenta de lo importantes que son. Yo he tenido varios imprevistos y cuando pasa piensas: menos mal que estoy cubierta. Desde hace años confió en @_intermundial_ porque son súper serios y tienen muchísima cobertura. Y este año Willy, su mascota, se viene de viaje conmigo. Willy quiere que todos nos vayamos de vacaciones seguros y para premiar vuestra confianza @_intermundial_ lanza un súper sorteo entre mis seguidores!
Una tarjeta de 200 euros de Amazon para que os compréis lo que os guste para las vacaciones 📸🧳🙌. Condiciones: ➡️seguir a @mamasviajeras ➡️seguir a @_intermundial_ ➡️mencionar a dos amigos y el destino al que te llevarías a Willy El sorteo se realizará el próximo domingo día 7. A participar que 200 euros vienen genial!!! Suerte! #intermundial#travelgram #WillyInterMundial#segurosdeviaje#travelblogger#travelersinsurance
At TifaTravels we operate a comprehensive travel insurance scheme that serves to give our Client>s the best and enjoyable travel experience in a case of any travel mishaps. Our travel insurance is designed to provide cover for risks associated with traveling temporarily outside your country of residence.
The available covers are; General Travel Protect Plans, Student Plan and Pilgrimage Protection. The cover includes medical expenses arising out of illness or accident, repatriation cost and many more.
Also note that the package covers :
• Provision for worldwide coverage*
• Provision for cover in case of accidental demise, health, and property
• 24 Hours Assistance Services
• Group discount available
• Maximum insurable age of 81 years and above with exceptions.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad during the period of cover
• Emergency medical evaluation
• Unlimited transport or repatriation of family member traveling with insured
• Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage
• Location and forwarding of personal effects
• Compensation for delayed departure
• Compensation for hijacking in means of public transport
• Trip cancellation expenses
• Repatriation of mortal remains.
Terms and conditions Apply*
For more inquiry/book, Whatsapp/Call 08157550539, 08157550573, 08157550532.